Step-by-Step CCSS Implementation Success!
A Hands-On Two-Day Academy for Teachers of Grades 3â??4
“Fantastic! I had planned to go to another session but because I liked Dr. Elliott's other presentation so much I switched. I can never have too many ideas on ways to differentiate instruction.”
Special Education Teacher
Includes a FREE CCSS Action Planner. A powerful and dependable tool for successful CCSS implementation!
Youâ??ll be empowered with the necessary tools and know-how to effectively tackle the Common Core State Standards and any learning objective!
- Learn how to decipher what the Common Core State
Standards mean in your grade level.
- Combine your already-proven teaching methods with the
instructional shifts necessary to succeed with the new standards.
- Design whole group, small group, and individual instructional
activites to meet the needs of all learners.
- Discover how to craft robust, yet precise formative and
summative assessments for valuable evaluation of student
- Reflect on your instructional effectiveness and transform
your implementation of the CCSS in your classroom.
- Use the Action Planner you design yourself to turn the CCSS
into a learning adventure for you and all your students.
- Work shoulder-to-shoulder with your grade-specific peers
who are eager to learn, share, and collaborate with you.
||Registration (Day one only)|
Complimentary Coffee and Muffins (Both day one and day two)
||Morning Break & SDE book table|
|11:45 AM−12:45 PM
||Lunch Break & SDE book table (Enjoy lunch on your own.)|
||Afternoon Break & SDE book table|
Team (register with 3 or more): $358 each
Special Group Pricing: For teams of 10 or more call 1-800-462-1478