"I Can Do This!‚?Ě Empowering Every Student with Common Core Math Skills & Confidence
A Special One-Day Seminar for Teachers of Grades 1‚??6
“This was the most amazing presentation of the entire conference! His conversation of how to learn base numbers and properly teach algorithms was amazing! Definitely something that should be recorded and shared!”
Arnett C Lines Elementary
When you attend this one-day
seminar receive your FREE resource book filled with
resource materials, reproducibles, lesson ideas, and much more!
Intuitive, empowering, and fun strategies for teaching students the tough math topics while developing the skills required by the new standards.
- Gain an intuitive understanding of the new standards and
what they‚??re designed to accomplish.
- Teach your students to think algebraically using simple,
common-sense techniques—no fancy math involved.
- Empower your learners with the ability to compute and
problem-solve in their heads using Singapore‚??s powerful
model drawing approach.
- Redefine your instruction using remarkable, new strategies
for increasing math skills—your students‚?? and yours.
- Challenge your students to connect concepts and strategies
and experience how rewarding algebraic thinking can be.
- Turn math into a fun journey for all your students‚??and
& Complimentary Coffee and Muffins
||Morning Break & SDE book table|
|11:45 AM−12:45 PM
||Lunch Break & SDE book table (Enjoy lunch on your own.)|
||Afternoon Break & SDE book table|
Team (register with 3 or more): $203 each
Special Group Pricing: For teams of 10 or more call 1-800-462-1478