Early Numeracy Success! Strategies for Building a Strong Math Foundation
A Special One-Day Seminar for Teachers of Grades K-2
“Outstanding! The strategies and suggestions are relevant and useful. I can’t wait to get back to school and start applying what I learned.”
When you attend this one-day
seminar receive your FREE resource book filled with
resource materials, reproducibles, lesson ideas, and much more!
Engaging, hands-on, and super-fun how-to’s for helping your students truly “get” math while meeting the challenges of the new standards.
- Get specific and FUN strategies for addressing the math
challenges K–2 students commonly experience.
- Learn how to use engaging manipulatives and models that
teach deep understanding and save you time.
- Make math a visual and concrete experience that ensures
your students retain what they learn long-term.
- Energize your instruction with new, hands-on strategies
for building a variety of math skills and meeting your
curriculum goals and Common Core demands.
- Build on the powerful concrete-pictorial-abstract
instructional approach and best Singapore Math strategies
to accelerate learning.
- Create a classroom of confident students who are thinking
math—not just doing it.
& Complimentary Coffee and Muffins
||Morning Break & SDE book table|
|11:45 AM−12:45 PM
||Lunch Break & SDE book table (Enjoy lunch on your own.)|
||Afternoon Break & SDE book table|
Team (register with 3 or more): $203 each
Special Group Pricing: For teams of 10 or more call 1-800-462-1478