Differentiated Assessment & Grading
A Two-Day Seminar for Teachers of Grades 5 to 12
“Rick Wormeli has excellent presentation skills for adult learners. Rick’s materials are practical and easy to implement in the classroom.”
Julie A. Stevens,
PLUS! Receive Rick's book, Fair Isn't Always Equal (valued at $23.00), FREE when you attend!
Dramatically impact teaching and learning in your classroom! Learn the “hows” and “whys” of assessing and grading diverse learners.
- Focus assessments so that they provide valid evidence of
what is and is not mastery.
- Effectively use assessment and descriptive feedback to
guide instruction while using instruction to assess.
- Identify assessment principles for Pre-, Formative, and
Summative assessments that really work in a differentiated
- Know what to grade, how to grade, and how to report a
grade, especially when working with students who learn
- Thoughtfully address the burning issues of differentiated
assessment and grading, such as how to handle redos,
late work, recording homework, zeroes on the 100-point scale,
setting up the grade book, test design, disaggregation, extra
credit, and much more.
- Effectively apply differentiation skills and mindset to
assessment and grading so that diverse students succeed.
||Registration (Day one only)|
Complimentary Coffee and Muffins (Both day one and day two)
||Morning Break & SDE book table|
|11:45 AM−12:45 PM
||Lunch Break & SDE book table (Enjoy lunch on your own.)|
||Afternoon Break & SDE book table|
Team (register with 3 or more): $332 each
Special Group Pricing: For teams of 10 or more call 1-800-462-1478