Timely Topics > Differentiated Instruction
Discover the latest proven strategies and field-tested ideas for the differentiated classroom. Equip your staff with powerful tools and resources to meet the diverse learning needs of every student.
And remember, all presentations are tailored to meet your specific needs and staff development goals.
Recent In-services on Differentiated Instruction
- Differentiated Instruction: What It Is and What It Isn't
- Differentiating Instruction in a Whole-Group Setting
- Tiering Assignments and Assessments
- Using Project-Based Learning to Differentiate Instruction
- Flexible Grouping at Its Best
- Managing the Differentiated Classroom