20 Turnkey STEM Projects to Intrigue, Inspire and Challenge
(3-5) 198 pp. #GRP550249 $28.95
Buy the book and 96 stickers
Is it possible to develop basic engineering skills as early as grades 3?5 without adding to your existing curriculum? You bet! Introduce students to Sandi?s simple five-step engineering design process. Then, as you guide them with simple questions, watch your budding engineers delight in designing their own unique rockets and catapults, ski lifts and parachutes, greenhouses, roller coasters, and so much more.
Use these hands-on, open-ended projects to:
- Take advantage of children's natural curiosity
- Incorporate STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) concepts into your existing curriculum
- Develop 21st-century skills, such as creativity, collaboration, and problem solving
- Establish real-world connections for classroom learning
- Differentiate according to your students' needs.